Friday, February 13, 2009

Dear Mr. Hopengarten, I *heart" my PowerTap Hub

So apparently ECCC blogging etiquette would disallow me from discuss such inane things as "watts". But I assure you, training with power has been the biggest motivator for me to continue training over the past few months. I can see myself getting faster, even if I am riding through the snow and ice by myself for hours at a time. Perhaps as race season starts, I'll start writing Pulitzer prize-winning vignettes about my cycling adventures, but in the meantime, I will periodically post some power data since it is what gets me pumped!

2 comments:

SHopengarten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SHopengarten said...

Hey,

I think it's great that you're training hard and using a power meter to track your progress. In fact I have my own power meter and I think it's very useful. But you don't see me putting up my data. Because frankly, data is one thing, but race results are a far more important statistic to report.

Booyah!