Friday, February 13, 2009

Power Profile Completed

So here is my power profile, representing my max power over the 4 different interval periods. 5 second is the sprint, 1 minute is like fast criterium race accelerations, 5 minute is like the breakaway power in a road race, and the FTP is my 60 minute time trial power.

I did some additional testing to find out what my strengths and weaknesses are, and it seems I need to work on my sprints and anaerobic capacity more. My threshold power and 5 minute power are pretty good, in the Cat. 3 racer range. But the 1 minute power...damn I was pretty sure I wasn't a Cat 5. Maybe the test wasn't a true max, but I'll find out when I do some 1-3 minute intervals later today.

The Feeling: I am happy about my fitness, and I can probably race in B's this year, but not A's. My final year of collegiate racing should be a great experience.

1 comment:

"Chair" said...

Way to stick it to the man and post those power files. Keep 'em coming!