Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday X-Pot Road Course Preview

So MIT is doing a road race weekend this spring, and I went with Eric and Keith to check out the course. The course looks good, but the road is really skinny at certain points, and we are worried about cars and safety a bit more now than we were. Some consultation with the Northeast Bicycle Racing Association and the Harvard and Bolton Police department is in order.

I drove out to Harvard since I didn't need to do an 80 mile hard ride today. I met the the other two guys at a diner where we I got a coffee, a pumpkin muffin, and an egg sandwich. It was less a diner, and more an old country store with a food counter. Pretty neat.

Ride Time: 2 Hours+ 1 school commute
Intensity: base + some climbing
Weather: Chilly and cloudy - 45degF and windy
Feeling: 90% - Feeling better every day. Must sleep well tonight

Hours this Week: 8.5
Goal this week: 12

No comments: